If you would like a printed copy of any of the policy documents displayed below, then please contact the school.
General School Policies
- Administration of Medicine and Supporting Pupils with Specific Medical Needs Policy Dec 19 approved
- Attendance and Punctuality Policy
- Behaviour for Learning Policy
- Calderstones School Privacy Notice
- CEIAG Entitlement Statement for Students and their Parents and Carers
- CEIAG Policy Nov 18
- Charging and Remissions Policy Sept 2019
- Complaints Policy
- External Visitors Policy
- Public Sector Equalities Policy September 2020
- Safeguarding Policy September 2020
- SEN Report 2019 2020
- Special Education Needs and Disabilities Policy
- Whistleblowing Procedure Policy
The new GDPR came into effect on 25 May 2018. We have sent you and have uploaded a Privacy Notice for pupils and parents.
This notice is to help parents understand how and why Calderstones School collects your child’s personal information and what we do with that information. It also explains the decisions that you can make about your child’s information.