Our School Campus
The school has excellent facilities including:
- a separate Sixth Form Centre located in Calder House, a Grade II listed building;
- a Science Wing consisting of 15 Science laboratories as well as prep rooms;
- a Maths / Geography Wing of 15 classrooms;
- an Arts Wing with 21 classrooms for English, Modern Foreign Languages and Religious Education as well as three purpose built Music rooms, four Art rooms and a Drama facility. This building also houses the school cafeteria.
- two Gymnasiums, a Sports Hall, a Dance Studio, Fitness Suite and a Swimming Pool. There are also extensive playing fields on the school site as well as pitches down at the Mather Avenue part of the site. In addition, the school has outdoor basketball, netball and tennis courts as well at outdoor and indoor table tennis facilities;
- History and six computer suites are all located in Quarry Bank House, another listed building.
- a separate Technology Wing contains 11 specialist Design and Technology rooms.
- a separate Literacy and Numeracy Resource Centre providing specialist support for pupils in these areas.