EduLink One is our new integrated school information platform that allows students, parents and staff access to information relating to life at Calderstones School. From January 2020, all stakeholders will be migrated over to this new system which will display information such as:
- Attendance/Behaviour events
- Clubs that students take part in
- Parents Evening Appointment System (later in 2020)
- Updating personal information (change of address..)
- Messaging including the ability to receive 'Push Messages' to the mobile app
- Viewing of timetables
Parents should have received an email with login details in mid-January but if you are having difficulties, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, name of your child and details on your issue.
Below is a little video from the creators of the system to give you an insight into the product:
We have also produced a short guide just illustrating the basics on how to connect to the platform and what you can expect to find as a parent at Calderstones School:
You can also find direct links below to the iOS and Android versions of the EduLink One mobile applications.